Bright New Career Opportunity: Account Manager / Agent
Illustration by Tony Neal
The Bright Group are looking for a new Account Manager/ Agent to join their Educational Team:
Bright is the most recognised agency to emerge in recent years. Our artists are acknowledged as the leading new lights across publishing and art licensing.
Bright Educational has grown rapidly over the last three years and we are now looking for a new Managing Agent to join the team and push the business further. The Agent will manage existing relationships with established artists and publishers and assist in the growth and development of new talent expanding Bright Educational globally. The agent would be working with a wonderful and varied list of artistic talent and this role would be target based.
Skills required include:
- Impeccable project management skills, with a capability to pick up on existing commissions, to maintain and develop these yourself
- You would be required to grow a variety of territories including the USA and Asia
- Great customer service and a desire and drive to deepen our relationship with established client lists
- Working independently with great self-motivation, flexibility and initiative
- Managing your own time efficiently including multitasking
- Having the ability to manage different people’s expectations, balancing internal and external relationships
- Intuitive with internal CRM and project management systems
- Sales experience preferable, ideally within a creative environment but not essential
- To report into, support and develop alongside the Senior Agent
- Passion for children’s publishing and illustration is essential although previous experience within the children’s publishing industry is not absolutely necessary
- Maintaining integrity, values and ethics as a member of the Bright team and on behalf of your artists and clients
Salary, hours and benefits:
- Excellent commission package plus competitive base salary for the right candidate, with previous experience taken into account
- Pension and healthcare schemes in place
- A results led role with 23 days holiday
- Full time role with flexible working hours including working from home where appropriate
- Some travel may be required
- Working in an exciting and nurturing environment
- Located on St John’s Hill by Clapham Junction Station in our gallery The Bright Emporium, where a range of transport options are available.
This is a very exciting role for the right individual to hit the ground running; we are looking for a unique talent to join our team and grow this position with a sense of ownership and enthusiasm, helping us continue to be the most progressive agents in our industry. The right person for this role will demonstrate true team effort with the Senior Agent and focus on managing and maintaining the Education client base by showing attention to detail, thorough nature and commitment to problem solving – to work with the Senior Agent to provide checks and balances to ensure we are giving clients the best possible service and hence optimising the working opportunities for our artists.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please send a covering letter along with your CV for the attention of Hayley Constable: email@example.com
To find out more about us please visit: www.brightgroupinternational.com