Now Hiring: Experienced Business and Personal PA to Bright Founder and MD, Vicki Willden-Lebrecht
The Bright Agency is growing and due to our expansion, our current PA is moving to a new role within the business. We are looking to recruit a professional and highly organised PA to assist with personal and business matters for our founder and Managing Director, Vicki Willden-Lebrecht.
This exciting opportunity, working in a successful entrepreneurial business, is for an individual with an exemplary eye for detail and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment in the heart of a creative children’s publishing agency. The role is based five minutes from Clapham Junction station.
As the PA you will be supporting a busy Director and mother. You will be responsible for complex diary management, meetings, travel bookings, along with ad-hoc duties. A key part of the role will involve supporting the Director in both her work and home life to ensure she is able to lead and drive this flourishing and growing global agency. You will often be the first point of contact with people from outside the organisation, such as clients and contacts across all media.
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have worked in a PA role previously, ideally at Director level
- Be confident in the management of an Entrepreneurial Director
- Be experienced in the use of Apple and Office software packages, phone and apps
- Be articulate, well presented, with excellent spelling and grammar and exceptional attention to detail
- Be able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Be highly organised, pro-active, self-motivated and positive
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be a strong communicator across internal departments, key stakeholders, artists and clients
- Be discreet, hardworking and highly efficient
- Be familiar with, and support our company ethos, values and principles
- Organising and maintaining both family and work diaries, and making appointments — internal, external and personal
- Dealing with incoming emails and actioning where appropriate
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Preparing agenda and documents for meetings
- Organising and attending meetings as required
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff
Vicki recently featured in The Sunday Times — read more here.
This is a full-time position, but part-time working hours may be considered for an exceptional applicant.
Please send your application to: Hayley Constable – email@example.com