Vacancy – / Marketing and artwork manager – children’s publishing, advertising, greetings
The Bright Group provides a cutting-edge tailored service to the world of illustration. We have become renowned within the industry for our dynamism & pro-active approach representing our artists, so it will be a special person who joins our team.
We are looking for someone that is knowledgable and excited about Marketing and PR, with excellent editorial skills and a passion for art and design.
- Manage artist collections on the website
- Select images for grouped portfolios and mail outs: Publishing ;Educational, Children’s, Picture books, Fiction (manage and group clients) Advertising; Greetings and Seasonal
- Write Blog posts
- Select artists work to suit specific marketing campaigns
- Select artists work and layout in Portfolio sheets
- Organise systems for the marketing portfolio sheets and keep agents updated.
- Group clients and contacts to match marketing sheets and campaigns to send out.
- Marketing- Festivals, awards, book signings, social media
- Press releases
- Facebook/twitter/updating news and articles onto web
- Email campaigns
- Enhance SEO
- Apply for competitions
4 main skills needed are:
- Design –Photoshop
- Ability to write
- Knows and loves children’s publishing: for example can tell the difference between educational, picture book and fiction artwork.
- Have understanding and enthusiasm and interest for advertising and greeting cards.
- Be able to contribute to the company in a positive and enthusiastic way – be punchy and have a spark about them.