5 tips to Get Noticed – Feature in Art Buyer Magazine
Today I will mostly be… featured in Art Buyer magazine Summer 2014!
You can read the whole article here but for fun we will list Hannah’s 5 tips for getting noticed by an agency.
Hannah’s top 5 tips for approaching an Agency:
- Keep it short and sweet – include a bit about yourself, not your CV
- Include a well-presented PDF of your artwork – don’t make the Agent work for the images – never include a download link!
- Make yourself stand out – We need to remember who you are, we will be discussing you and many others, if you stand out in our minds you are already steps ahead of the rest
- Never send a group email to all agencies – it’s not hard to fire off 5 separate emails, do your research and address it to the relevant person
- Try not to chase – we are very committed to our artists and our daily grind is to get them work. As you can imagine that makes us very busy folk! But we will always get back to you with an answer within 4 weeks.