Bright Opportunity : We’re looking for a Superb Personal/Executive Assistant
Location: London (Battersea)
Job Title: Personal/Executive Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Salary: Available upon request
The Bright Group International is a leading illustration agency, providing creative content for clients in Art Licensing, Publishing and Advertising. Our head office is based in London but we also have an office in New York.
Over the past ten years The Bright Group International has experienced significant growth in both international and domestic markets. We now wish to employ a super PA to the Managing Director, Vicki Willden-Lebrecht.
This is a great opportunity to learn from and support the founder and MD of the business. Your daily duties will be incredibly varied as you ensure the efficiency of Bright’s Managing Director and the effective management of Bright’s workflow.
- Managing Director support
- Diary and travel management
- Front of house and office support
- Trade show and sale trip organisation
- Contract and royalty management
- Awards and events organisation
- Day to day administration
- Organise and facilitate internal / external meetings
- Effective communication of company information
- Contact management and data quality
- Ad hoc project support
- You will have at least 3 years previous PA experience from within a creative or similar environment
Must be efficient and competent in the use of software packages such as Outlook, and Office (PowerPoint and Excel a must!)
- Great organisational skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail in all areas
- Good communication skills are essential
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude towards colleagues, clients and your work at all times
You’ll need to be confident, a great communicator, flexible, with great organisational skills and a strong ability to multitask and work well as part of a team.
A truly rewarding role for an energetic, professional and dynamic PA.
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter within your CV (applications will not be accepted without one) outlining the reasons for your application, what you can bring to the role and details of your current salary to Amber Hunter-Love / email@example.com