Recruiting : Managing Agent, NY
Bright is a successful talent management group consisting of 4 agencies, representing 200 award winning artists and authors, with offices in both London and New York.
We are looking for a new Managing Agent to lead the expansion of our team in America and manage the delivery of an ambitious ten year growth plan.
You will be overseeing the day to day running of the office including workflow processes, account management and revenue targets, in addition to managing the artist portfolio. This is a diverse role which combines exceptional organization, personal drive and commercial acumen.
- Overseeing the day to day running of a busy creative agency
- Hiring for a key team of sales and creative agents
- Preparing reports, budgets and strategies for presentation to the board
- Liaising with UK-based accounts team to establish smooth working processes
- Proactive engagement with new markets and revenue streams
- Key account management across an established client list
- New business development across various publishing sectors
- Representing the group at international trade shows and industry events
- Pastoral care for artists and authors
- Creative development of text and art
- To grow, develop and spread the Bright ethos across your territory
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with exceptional management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities against a challenging growth strategy. This is a senior appointment and we are looking for an individual with minimum of 5 years’ experience ideally in children’s publishing, licensing or advertising. A background in business development, account management and agency experience would also be highly beneficial.
To apply for this position please email your CV along with a detailed cover letter explaining your experience and suitability for the role and your salary expectation to Amber Hunter-Love – firstname.lastname@example.org